Skip to main content

Full text of "Emails between the Gateway to LA BID and Lisa Trifiletti or Omar Pulido"

See other formats

Subject: Re: FW: Rain impact on LAX area

From: Omar Pulido

Date: 02/1 6/201 7 12:42 PM

To: Laurie Hughes

FYI that this flooding issue was taken care of by LADWP back in late
November .

<http : //www. llthdi strict . com/> Omar Pulido
LAX Community Liaison
Counci lmember Mike Bonin
City of Los Angeles

323-740-0494 | www. llthdi strict . com <http : //www. llthdi strict . com/>

Sign Up for Mike's Email Updates <http : / /www ■ 11 thdi strict . com/ sign up>
<https : //www. f acebook . com/MikeBoninCDll />

<http : //www. twitter . com/mikeboninla>

<https : //i tunes . apple . com/us /app/mvla3 11 /id6 11079 4 86>

<https : / /play . google . com/s tore /apps/de tails ?id=com. LA.MvLA311>

Download the City of Los Angeles MyLA311 app for smartphones! MyLA311
links Angelenos with the services and information they need to enjoy
their city, beautify their community and stay connected with their local
government. With MyLA311, City of Los Angeles information and services
are just a few taps away.

On Thu, Feb 16, 2017 at 10:44 AM, Laurie Hughes
<lhughes@gatewavtola . org> wrote:

Greetings all,

Our stakeholders at 6171 Century Blvd. have raised a concern
about flooding problems on Century Blvd. and 98th Street.

They would like to make sure that LAWA and/or the Los Angeles
Bureau of Street Services address the flood control or drainage issues
for the streets that are leading into and out of LAX facilities.

Please let me know if or how the current flood control systems
are being updated. Would this be part of the LAMP project, Streetscape
project or other infrastructure improvements.

Thank you ,

Laurie Hughes
Executive Director
Gateway Los Angeles
9841 Airport Blvd., Ste #100
Los Angeles, CA 90045

www . qatewavla . orq <http : / /www . gateway tola . orq/>
(310) 216-7328 <tel : (310) %20216 - 7328> Office

(310) 418-2661 <tel: (310) %20418 - 2661> Mobile

GatewayLA_AirportBD_4C_blue 2 -inch wide